Panorama X 10.2.0 b24 Build 3860

A new version is now available. If you’ve already installed b18 or later, you can simply choose Panorama>Check for Updates to install this update. If Panorama isn’t currently running, it will automatically offer to download b24 when you launch PanoramaX.

If you haven’t installed b18 yet, you’ll have to use the Download Assistant as described in this previous post.

This release includes two bug fixes, there are no new features:

• A change has been made that fixes the Find/Select dialog, which was mostly broken in the b23 release. Details: The [ProcedureStack isProcedureRunning] method had been modified for use in determining whether or not user interface items (menus, etc.) should be disabled because a procedure was running. However, these changes broke some of the other code that called that method. A new method [ProcedureStack isProcedureActuallyRunning] was created with the original code, and 14 methods were switched to use this instead of isProcedureRunning. In addition to fixing the problems in the Find/Select dialog, it may possibly have fixed other problems that had not been detected yet.
  • Fixed crash that could occur in window enumeration functions (info("windownames") etc.) if a window has an unassigned title.

Am on 3857 with Field and Select problems. But trying to update to 3860 I get this

I would recommend downloading again. You can do so from the Install menu.

A wee cosmetic note – and maybe this is because of some setting I have – but the download progress bar was difficult to see with my aged/aging eyes:
Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 11.54.11 AM