This is odd. Running in BS 11.2.3 and multiple files I use every day are locking up, by which I mean when I am updating a record, moving from field to field with tab or arrowkeys, suddenly nothing happens. I have unfrozen it by jumping to the top of the file; once I added a blank record at the bottom and that seemed to help that one time; I’ll keep better notes, but it seems to happen every time I do even minimal editing in a group of files I use constantly.
This is odd – I just noticed that if I hit rightarrow, and it doesnt move to the next column/field, and then I hit uparrow and it goes up to the prior record, it does in that record select the field I had tried to move to initially.
It seems to be buffering the left/right keys and then executing them when the up/down keys are used. E.g., if I hit rightarrow 3 times, it doesn’t move selected cell, but moves over 3 to the right in the prior/next record if I hit up/down arrow.
Maybe the ants in my keyboard did more damage than I thought, 'cause I just noticed a procedure that copies the cell above and then moves right is working – but I suppose that is actually just a coincidental parallel movement of the procedure consistent with the new bug.