WebServerInfo and WebHomeSubfolder(

WebServerInfo and WebHomeSubfolder( are listed in Unimplemented Statements and Functions as being implemented, but come up as an unknown statement when used in a procedure.

No, they are listed as not implemented. That’s what the list is, a list of items that are not implemented. They are not listed as deprecated though.

I take it you need these? WebHomeSubfolder( is probably pretty easy, I don’t know about webserverinfo though.

@JamesCook, Do you have a workaround for webserverinfo? I’m specifically trying to get the HTTP_REFERER property. Are you passing the server properties as part of the query instead?

I have no workaround. Mostly in the past I wanted to be able to filter out problematic IP addresses. I was able to both discover and block them via the HTTP_REFERER with the help of Panorama Enterprise.

The second part of your question confused me. Are you trying to get info about your server, or the client making the request? Or embed positive identifiers into responses, to block cross site request forgery, for instance?

Exactly this!

On that one, I have come up with an all Panorama workaround. It’s been through an intense, professional, security audit and passed with flying colors.

In the instances that I’ve applied it, it’s for secure logins. The first page accessed by a hit actually forwards to a Panorama cgi script that generates and logs an extremely unique CSRF code that is valid for a limited time. That code is embedded in a generated login page. The site visitor never sees anything but the login page.

The user then has to enter their username and password then submit the login form. Before checking the login info, the program verifies the CSRF. If that passes, the code is rendered invalid to prevent future use and they’re moved on through the standard log in process. Any rejection there puts them back to square one with a new CSRF code.

This is all great information Jim. Amazing that this level of security can be fully implemented within Panorama. Thank you!

FYI, webhomesubfolder( is now available (as of b28).

WebServerInfo( is still on the list of “to-do” items, as is support for cookies.