Web Publishing in Panorama X Web Server

Is there an estimate as to when documentation for the Panorama X Server web publishing might be available?

Unfortunately, Panorama X is a project being developed with extremely limited resources. I’m expecting the total number of potential web publishing users to be in the single digits, so there are simply no resources available to work on this. Not only can I not give you an estimate when this documentation might be complete, I cannot estimate when work on this will even be able to commence.

That said, the web publishing API for Panorama X Server is nearly 100% identical to the API for Panorama 6 Server. Most of the differences in coding between Panorama 6 and Panorama X involved changes in moving to a modern OS X user interface. But web publishing has no user interface – HTTP has not changed, so there was no need to make any changes. All of the coding documentation provided for Panorama 6 web publishing is still applicable, so for now I will refer you to the Panorama 6 Server documentation.