Want to change email address

Hello Jim,
I am afraid, I have screwed up my account completely.
I just wanted to change hey email address to a new one (isza1702@gmail.com), but in the process have cancelled my account (under the old email: isza1702@gmx.at) and now I can only access PanX in trial mode.
How do I restore everything but with the new email address?
Help!
Andy

have cancelled my account (under the old email

There is no such thing as cancelling a Panorama X account. I don’t know what you did, but there is still an account with the email address you are saying is your old one. I would suggest that you log on to that account, then you can use the site license window to change the email address to your new one.

Hello Jim, thanks for a quick response, as always from you.
Meanwhile I have realised that the account is not gone, I’ve just logged myself out.
So I logged-in again, went to the site license window, then Credentials. There I entered the new email address and the admin. password. When asked if I wanted to change the email I clicked Yes.
After a while on the bottom appears:
Not authorised (381)
and the email jumps back to the old one I want to change. I seem to be in a loop here.
How do I proceed now?
Andy
By the way, I could already change the email in my Panorama Discussion Forum profile.

That message means you entered the password incorrectly.

If you can’t remember your password, you’ll need to reset it. To do that, you’ll need to be able to receive emails at the old email address. I hope that email address itself is not cancelled yet.