I upgraded to Panorama X 10.2.0.b22 (3846) and view is gone. How to I get to my Data Sheet?
You need to update to the current beta. 10.2.0.b22 (3846) was released over a year ago. The current beta is 10.2.0.b30 (4183).
As Jim said in his announcement last week, this update is not optional.
It looks like you also might not be logged on.
I want to know how I can access the Data Sheetlike I used to.
Once you are logged in, you will use the View menu.
Your Panorama preferences must have gotten corrupted somehow. This has nothing to do with the update. There is no way to uncorrupt them, but they can be deleted using these steps.
• If it is open, Quit from Panorama X
• Open a new window in the Finder
• Choose “Go To Folder” from the “Go” menu
• Enter ~/Library/Preferences/ and press the “Go” button
• Find the file “com.provue.PanoramaX.plist” and move it to the trash
• Relauch Panorama X (this will automatically create new, default preferences)
• Log into your Panorama account with your email and password.
If you’ve set up any options in the Panorama X preferences window, you will need to set them up again.