View as List Crashes

I have an extremely simple database of 2 fields, one form and 23 records. It has an Initialize procedure that positions the window and nothing else; no variables, no other procedures.

The form is for setting choices and each record has nothing but one TextDisplayObject, one TextLabelObject and four checkboxes without any procedure or formula attached. Like I stated: extremely simple. It crashes PanX very reliably after allowing a few of the 23 records to be set.

If I take it off View as List, no crashes have occurred but that eliminates what amounts to a very clean and simple interface for the client.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 11.00.43 AM

While trying to see if there was anything I could do to resolve it, I encountered additional issues (or clues). As I changed choices, the first few worked, then they started corrupting the text display. Then changes started blanking the entire record with the form. In the Datasheet it all remains intact

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 11.27.24 AM

Panorama X does not allow any kind of editable object on the data tile of a view-as-list form. That includes text editors, checkboxes, popup menus, etc. Sorry.