There seems to be a difference between Panorama X and Panorama 6 upon ending a sort. I am converting a database with a custom search, which requires the records to be sorted appropriately.In Panorama 6, I make a new record in a dialog box, and click a button which sorts the records and saves them, and the current record is the one that I added. In Panorama X, it is the first record. I can sort of live with this, but it is inconvenient.
I guess I could save the serverrecordid, discussed here a while ago, in a variable and then find that record after the sort.
Edit: which I did, and it works as before.