i’ve discovered what looks like a bug in total after a groupup.
in a db with just two records, both of which have unique values in the field being grouped, the total cmd fails to provide a correct value in the first summary record.
now, if i’ve made myself clear, you should be wondering why you would want to groupup in such a database. the answer is, that the cmds run in a database that’s created on the fly by a procedure, and it doesn’t always have just two records. ususally the proc creates a database that does need a groupup.
i’ve come up with a work around, so this won’t cause me problems going forward. i just thought it might be of some interest.