Panorama X is TEN years old today! 🎂

Ten years ago today, I made the first commit to what was to become the Panorama X git repository. So today is essentially Panorama X’s birthday!

That initial commit was just a few hundred lines of code, the first of almost 4,000 commits and over a quarter of a million lines of code so far. And more importantly, over the past ten years Panorama X use has spread over thousands of computers worldwide. :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_asia:

Soon Panorama X 10.2 Denali will be finished, then I’ll be looking forward to moving on with the next ten years of Panorama X development. :rocket:

Jim Rea
Founder, ProVUE Development

4 Likes

Congratulations Jim. Take a vacation in between the first and second ten!

2 Likes

They grow up so fast!

Congratulations Jim - and Thank You for all the effort that I know you’ve put into this.

1 Like

You think that was fast?? :rofl:

Congratulations Jim. The innovation that you have put into this software is nothing short of amazing.

Not to mention the conception and refinements!

2 Likes

Congrats Jim, it is amazing how fast time flies.

Congratulations Jim.

You have taken Panorama from the original OverVUE through Panorama 6 on an incredible journey to the current very reliable Panorama X 64-bit platform that will be the basis for an exciting Panorama future on new generations of Macs with Apple Silicon.

Thanks for your dedication and enthusiasm.

1 Like