Multiple Spaces (Virtual Desktops via "Mission Control") vs. PanX

I don’t recall reading anything about running PanX across multiple ‘Spaces’ here or in Help. I’d like to think that in a now standard OSX program standard OSX features just work. Usually I’m using just one Space for PanX so it’s irrelevant. But I’m curious whether it might matter to a procedure if windows were running in multiple Spaces? The only way I see to accomplish that is manually through the Finder’s Mission Control interface. There doesn’t seem to be any way to manipulate or get information on Spaces from within PanoramaX unless something were doable via AppleScripts, shellscripts, etc. Zero urgency here, I’m just curious.

I use several virtual desktops. I do not have a dedicated desktop for Panorama, so it opens in the one I am on, and if I open an additional file, it will open to that desktop. If I want a window in another desktop, I need to move it there. I have not tried it with duplicate copies of Panorama X. That might open up a can of worms.

I move through the different desktops usually by using gestures on my trackpads. Three fingers left or right moves through desktops, and three fingers up gets me into Mission Control.

I’ve never tried that, but I don’t think it would make any difference to a procedure. Panorama has no idea which Space a window is visible in.

There is definitely nothing built in to Panorama. If there is an API that Panorama could use to manipulate spaces, I am not aware of it. I don’t know if there is any way to do this via an AppleScript or shellscript, but my intuition is probably not, especially for shellscripts. Spaces are a relatively new feature and Apple has not been very good about supporting new features with scripting.