Convert Pan 6 Database to Pan X hangs

Thanks for the responses.

I tried what KJM suggested above, making a duplicate of the People Farms db, deleting all the data records, just leaving the forms and procedures and saving as People Farms Dup.pan then attempting to open with Pan X, but that hangs as well, so the corruption must be in one of the forms or procedures it would seem.
I noticed in Pan 6 you can copy a form and then paste the form into a new form. Is there a way to Copy Form in Pan 6 and Paste Form into Pan X to save having to recreate the form from scratch in Pan X? There doesn’t seem to be that I could find, but thought I would ask. Thanks.

Then make another copy of the database and delete the forms only. So you would at least have a chance to transfer the procedures and the data to Panorama X.

Some form elements do not transfer well to Pan X. So some recreation of the forms in Pan X will be necessary.

And no, you can’t copy a form in Pan 6 and paste it to Pan X. But you can do something like that from one Pan X database to another.

It might be only one form that is corruped. You could try making a copy of the .pan file, then deleting one form and then try to bring it over to Panorama X. You would need to repeat this until you figured out which form was the problem. This would be a bit tedious but might be a lot less work than have to re-create all the forms from scratch.