Can't get the text import wizard to work in Pan X

I can’t seem to get the new text import wizard to work.
When I use the text import and try to amend the file, I get this error:

ImportText error: The databse contains insuffient fields to import all of the data, the last 1 columns of imported data were ignored.

I does had the number of blank records to the file, when I can’t get rid of unless I delate each one.

Sal uploaded a video showing this on the Slack channel, so I was able to see that he was missing a step. After selecting the text file, you need to drag the columns from the top section of the wizard (the text file section) into the bottom section of the wizard (the arrangement section). This allows you to specify how the data should be rearranged as it is imported. This works pretty much the same as it did in Panorama 6, so you can look at the Panorama 6 documentation. Here is a diagram showing four import columns dragged into the arrangment section.

Once the arrangement is set up you can go ahead and import.

I does had the number of blank records to the file, when I can’t get rid of unless I delate each one.

Actually, all you needed to do was choose Undo from the Edit menu. If you decide you don’t like the result of an import operation, you can simply undo, like any other operation in Panorama X.

Ok thanks. Thought I was missing something thanks for clarifing this.