Cannot start Panorama X Server

Good evening.
I’m trying to start Panorama server for the first time. When I press “Start Panorama Server” I get an error message stating that my balance must be more than two months, and offering to open the Site License. The Site License says I have 22 months remaining. Quitting and starting again hasn’t helped.
Suggestions???

Clearly that is an incorrect error message, but the problem is that you did not sign up for the Panorama Server beta, only the 10.2 beta. At this time Panorama Server is only available to customers that signed up for the $295 Panorama Server course back at the beginning of the year.

Thankyou. Had that been the error message I would have understood. I vaguely remembered I hadn’t paid for the server, but when I looked couldn’t find any reference to how I could now buy that (I guess I can’t) but the documentation seemed to suggest I just needed to turn it on - which is what I was trying to do. Any idea of when the server will be available to the public generally?

Hi Jim. Am I able to access the server version at this point in time? If so, how do I go about it, and can you point me in the best direction for a beginner starting (like some online courses?)

Here is the link to this information:

Thanks Jim. I’m most of the way through the introductory video. You have explained how the server picks up the changes to the databases, so I just have a question of clarification. The database I want to share is actually a suite of databases. Often one database is changed by programmes/routines occurring in another. Say, for example the user is working in database B. In the course of this, changes are made to database A and C, which the users are unlikely to frequently access - but may, from time to time. Will the server recognise the changes in database A, B and C, or just in database B??

Shared databases exchange information pretty much the same way single user databases do, as long as they are actually shared.

So yes, changes made in database B that effect data in A and C will show up in A, B and C.

You can also have a mix of shared and single user files that trade information. The difference will be that the data in the single user databases are confined to the computer that holds the database. At times that too can be useful.