Can I obtain and install an earlier version than 10.2.0.b37 (4442). Nothing seems to work in that version. I’m sure it’s me, but I can’t get form creation windows to work and my relations seem to be screwed up. All attempts to fix or change don’t work or crash the program. I just want access to my databases back.
MacBook Pro 16 inch M1 Max
In your current version of Panorama, check for updates.
Then select the version from the Versions menu.
Then, use The Install menu to download your selected version.
What is a “form creation window”?
What does that mean?
I think it is very unlikely that installing an earlier version will fix whatever these mysterious problems are, and I would discourage you from installing a previous version.
Your Panorama preferences may have gotten corrupted somehow. There is no way to uncorrupt them, but they can be deleted using these steps.
• If it is open, Quit from Panorama X
• Open a new window in the Finder
• Choose “Go To Folder” from the “Go” menu
• Enter ~/Library/Preferences/ and press the “Go” button
• Find the file “com.provue.PanoramaX.plist” and move it to the trash
• Relauch Panorama X (this will automatically create new, default preferences)
• Log into your Panorama account
If you’ve set up any options in the Panorama X preferences window, you will need to set them up again.
Thank you. Generating a new plist seems to have done the trick.