"Back to School" Sale on Panorama Training Videos

To mark back to school season the Mastering Panorama X 10.2 and Panorama X Intensive training curriculums are both half off for a limited time. Many of you already own these videos (thank you), but if you don’t, this is a great opportunity to “level up” your Panorama X skills.

To purchase the Mastering Panorama X 10.2, start by opening Panorama X 10.2, then use the Help menu to open the Panorama Video Training window. Next click the shopping cart icon or choose Purchase Panorama X Videos from the Videos menu.

This will open the video purchase shopping cart. You can click Show detail to learn about the specifics of the curriculum.

To purchase, click on the Apply Coupon button, and enter the coupon backtoschool22 .

To finalize the purchase, click on the Apply Coupon button to close the dialog, then enter your contact and payment information in the form. Finally, press the Purchase button, and all of the videos will be accessible in the Video Training window under the Mastering Panorama X 10.2 Curriculum. (To learn more about viewing and purchasing course videos, see the Panorama Video Training help page.)

The Panorama X Intensive course is also on sale, but with a completely different purchase process. To get this special deal, simply visit the Panorama X Vimeo Page, click the Buy All button (you’ll need to create a free Vimeo account if you don’t already have one), then enter the coupon code AX95SDEU at checkout. To learn more about this 33 hour intensive training course, watch this course introduction video.

As I found out today, make sure you have US time set up. If you are in Australia, as I am, you will get an error. Change the time format in preferences, reboot and it should then work. Obviously, change your time back to your time format afterwards.

When I fill in the coupon code backtoschool22 I get a strange error:
date(function: Illegale date “9.17.2022” (month must be from 1 to 12)
I would be happy to get this course for the reduced price
Image:
Is there something i’m doing wrong and can you help me?

On august 14 I bought the complete Vimeo course for the full price. Too bad I missed out on a significant price reduction due to my early purchase.

with greetings
John den Os
Netherlands

The first problem is solved, I changed my regio to United States and now it accepted the couponcode.
I can watch the video.