I had a database get corrupted in a very strange way. Fortunately I was able to recover from it, but it might be of interest.
I added a procedure to an existing database yesterday. Today I noticed that each line of that procedure was listed in View Organizer menu as a procedure. Here’s a sample of what it looked like (the fifth line is where the problems begin):
When I tried to delete these items, PanX said that there was no procedure by that name. This same corrupted list appeared in the Action Menu. I did not find any way to get rid of these obviously wrong entries. In spite of this problem, everything about the database seemed to work properly.