I have a form for printing Avery 5408 labels on an HP printer.
Out of 4 computers using the same (shared) database, 3 print correctly, and the 4th computer always prints with a font-size that is too large for the label.
- I have ensured the same database file is used on all systems.
- I have ensured the same fonts are available on all systems (Gary: thanks. Forgot to mention this when I originally posted. )
- Fonts in use:
- Arial Narrow - 9pt & 10pt
- Times New Roman Bold - 10pt
- I have checked the “Page Setup” dialog, but don’t see anything obviously different.
- It doesn’t matter if the computers print to the same printer, or different ones.
- The computer with issues is running macOS High Sierra 10.13.4.
- The other computers are running macOS 10.13.4 and 10.12.6.
- The computer with issues did just recently have hard drive problems and the Apple Genius bar re-installed macOS. Before this event, this computer did print correctly.
Would this warrant a re-install of Panorama itself?
I’m not sure where else to look. Maybe you have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance,