Getting Started on Panorama X Server

Continuing the discussion from Panorama on macOS Sierra:

It is very, very, very, very, very early, but I have started on Panorama X server. Here’s a screenshot of the Database Sharing Options wizard, which is actually not a separate wizard any more, but part of the File>Database Options… dialog.

Don’t get too excited, there is still a long way to go, but there is some actual progress being made.

I am happy and excited. I know it takes time. If you reach a point of wanting a test site, let me know. I started back with the original server and I kept it working here for several years. But the server is why we used Panorama and not Filemaker, which had no server capability at the time. When you re-wrote the server in Panorama, you took all the fun out from the first version. When changes to the file could be pushed out by the server, you saved me many many hours.

Agree. Most of my Panorama work is via a server. Thanks.

Sharing and Web Publishing !!

Yes, please. We need the server to go to Panorama X.

I am incredibly excited and looking forward to it Jim. I have been “hacking” Panorama X to work with current Panorama 6 Enterprise server. It actually works really well but Panorama X Server will a much better solution. So I would also be willing to do any testing for you at any point. Quick question, have you made a decision about including a web server?