I’ve got an inventory database that is exhibiting bizarre behavior. When I add a record (carriage return), two records are added to the database. Automatic line number populates for one, but not the other. Setting “no duplicates” on one field affects all the fields in the record.
Record number on field set to increment line number often duplicates the previous record number.
I’m suffering data loss and can’t continue. Big deal considering I’m currently managing lease turnover for an entire company, trying to track receipt of huge shipments arriving daily.
MacOS 10.14.6 Mojave, Panorama 10.1.2.