Can I keep Panorama 6 while also licensing Panorama X?

I have used Panorama forever for a variety of purposes, primarily as the engine for Jim Cook’s Inview software, which will not be updated to work with Panorama X. I need to continue using Inview for as long as possible, but I also want to start using Panorama X for other purposes.

Will both co-exist on the same computer without conflict? Can I run both versions simultaneously without problems? Are there any issues that I should be aware of going forward?

Thanks,
RP

The two programs can definitely run on the same machine at the same time without conflict! I do it often.

Yes, they can both run on the same computer at the same time – I’m doing that right now and have been doing it pretty much every day for the past 4 years or so. I believe this is mentioned in the FAQ page on the provue web site.

Wow – looks like our hosting company has installed the new version of Discourse – the editor looks a bit different!

If you have panorama 6 and panorama x running at the same time are you being charged for panorama 6 usage as part of your panorama x subscription?

No. Panorama 6 wasn’t licensed that way. It doesn’t have any need to track your usage, or any ability to do it. Panorama X only tracks its own usage.