Behavior of PanX compared to Pan6

In Pan6, if I enter a new record and then do Command-Up (staying selected in the first field) the db is sorted and I can see the new record in position, together with its neighbors.
Then I can do Command-All to move to the first record, if needed.

In PanX, if I enter a new record and do Command-Up (staying selected in the first field) the db is sorted and I jump directly to the first record. I have lost the possibility of seeing the new record in real position.

The behavior of Pan6 looks preferable to me, especially now that No Duplicates is not implemented.

As was said by RAmeeti several times, and I certainly agree, unless it is imposed by Apple, or there is a mistake, or it is a clear improvement, it would be better if the general behavior of PanX was following the behavior of Pan6.

Cheers,

A.

Regardless of how Panorama 6 may have behaved, I for one would really like it if, after sorting, the currently selected record were still selected (and visible). The purpose of sorting is sometimes to move the just-edited record into place, and it would be a very nice touch if we could see that that has indeed happened.

I strongly endorse that.