Python Mailbox Problem

Thank you so much for your patience and help. All seems right in the world … at least the Panorama sphere.
Bill

It was the part in the #send the email section they were concerned about.

The login information that Jim Cook edited to read ZZZZZ and XXXXX, originally contained text you don’t want to be posting where everyone on the web has access. It’s edited now, and the edit history has been hidden, but some users received the original by email, which we can’t get back, and we don’t know who may have viewed it before it was redacted.

Once agin thanks for all your help getting me this far. Now just a little annoyance, Mailbox won’t quit. My databases do but not Mailbox. I’d hate to have to force quit everrytime I use Mailbox.
Sonoma 14.3.1
Panoram 10.2.b37
Mailbox 3.5

Thanks Bill

There’s no reason that I can imagine that Mailbox would prevent Panorama from quitting. I use it routinely and have not had any such issue. No one else has reported it either.

I was wondering if something else was needed like .php, perl or ruby to be installed? I’ve been using your Mailbox app since you first made it available. It has always worked flawlessly. So I’m assuming that I have missed a step.
Thanks for your program and your help,
Bill

The next time Panorama won’t quit, take a look at the drag bar on your various open windows and see if any have (Edited) to the right of the form name. If so, Save and try quitting again. I run into that scenario on occasion.

I’ll pay attention to that.
Thank you, Bill