PrinttoPDF question

Hello friends,
I have a procedure that will allow me to Print to PDF, Preview, or Print.
Everything works fine except on a multi-page report it will print on both sides of the paper.
Is there a setting in the procedure that will designate no 2 sided printing?

Alertsheet “What do you want to display with this form?”,“Buttons”,“Cancel,Print,Print to PDF on Desktop,Preview”

if info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Print to PDF on Desktop”
printtopdf “~/Desktop/Student Body Listing 2020-2021.pdf”,“form”,“Student Body Listing”
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

elseif info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Print”
printtopdf “”,“Printer”,"",“orientation”,“Portrait”
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

elseif info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Preview”
printpreview
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

elseif info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Cancel”
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

endif

I am not seeing any option in the Panorama X documentation for printtopdf to change the printer driver behaviour between 1-side and 2-side printing.

I would save the form to a PDF file, open it in Preview.app, and use the Print dialog to get the desired print option.

P.S. I reset the printer to factory defaults thinking it was defaulting to double side printing.

Double sided printing is not an Apple option, it is set up by the specific printer driver. So unfortunately there is no access to that option from 3rd party programs like Panorama. I have a Brother printer that is capable of 2 sided printing, in my case it defaults to off and there is no way to enable double sided from the printtopdf command. Apparently the printer you have sets up the default the other way.

Thanks Jim. I was trying to blame it on Panorama but I think the problem was mine. I have a HP Laserjet Pro 400. I went to their website and did the firmware update and then deleted the printer through system preferences and reinstalled the printer. Seems to be working now, I hope.