Print to PDF options

Hello friends,
I am using a customized print option.
Everything seems to work just fine for printing except that it prints in Duplex. I want the report to print single sided. Any help would be appreciated.

if info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Print to PDF on Desktop”
printtopdf “~/Desktop/Discount Listing 2021-2022.pdf”,“form”,“Discount Listing”,“orientation”,“Landscape”
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

elseif info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Print”
printtopdf “”,“Printer”,"",“orientation”,“Landscape”
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

elseif info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Preview”
printpreview
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

elseif info(“dialogtrigger”)=“Cancel”
Closewindow
removeallsummaries
selectall

endif

window “SGCS Family Info.21_22:Data Entry”
if error
openform “Data Entry”
endif
Removeallsummaries
SelectAll
GoForm “Data Entry”
STOP
EndIf

Duplex is a printer specific option. Some printers have it, most do not. It is not part of macOS, but is provided by the printer driver from the printer manufacturer. Apple has not provided any way for a third party program like Panorama to control printer specific options. So there is no way to automate this from Panorama, and I doubt if there ever will be.

On my printer, printing Duplex or not is a setting…try setting the printer to no Duplex?

Turn off Duplex in the printer dialog, and set it to default. This will change it for all your applications.

Hi Bruce. My form is in Landscape. If I use a print command in a procedure such as “Printpreview” it prints in portrait and some of the date is missing to the right. This is driving me crazy.

The orientation is one of the options available in the Page Setup dialog. You have to set the orientation before you print or preview.

Orientation is set in the Print… dialog nowadays.

It sounds like it would be best to have Panorama make the PDF and open it in Preview, and print from there, in this case.