Panorama X Development Help Needed

Hi,

I’m looking to find a Panorama X expert to help development and maintenance on a Panorama application.

The app works currently on Panorama 6, which is in the process of. being moved to Panorama X.

The work involves all aspects of Panoama development, including (but not necessarily limited to) creating forms, writing code, and utilizing macOS system tools via shell scripts. It currently utilizes shared databases (Panorama 6 Enterprise), which it will continue to need with Panorama X.

Additionally, programming experience with other languages (bash scripting/python/etc) would be helpful. Along with a strong familiar with the bash/zsh shell and using tools like secure shell (ssh).

If interested and for more details, please shoot me an email to: panodev@virtualmdj.com

Thanks,

– Mark

Hi MDJ,

I also need to hire a Panorama X expert to help me. My needs are far more modest than yours.
I was wondering whether or not you found someone to help you? If you did and you’re willing to share that expert’s contact details, I would greatly appreciate it.

My needs can be accomplished very fast. I just need help getting my local network databases to talk to each other. It’s that basic.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Trace Coats
trace@disruptiveprosperity.com

2 Likes