Panorama X 0.9.007 Build 2618 Release Notes

Panorama X 0.9.007 is now available. You can download this new version from the web site, or you can simply launch your current version of Panorama X and let it automatically update. If Panorama X is already running, choose Check for Updates in the Panorama menu.

This release contains a handful of bug fixes. Most importantly, it fixes a problem that caused some file path references to fail on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.

• File paths containing colons (the HFS format used by Panorama 6, and still allowed in Panorama X) now work with APFS volumes (for macOS 10.13 High Sierra).

• The info(“volumes”) function now works with APFS volumes (for macOS 10.13 High Sierra).

• The Minimum and Maximum commands now work with Date fields.

• Updated all dialogs, panels and wizards to use modern fonts (some were still using older fonts, not conforming to the current system font). One user had reported that some dialogs did not work because his system did not have Verdana – Panorama no longer uses Verdana anywhere.

• Fixed the Channels panel in the Preferences window, it no longer pops up error messages the first time you open it.

• When creating a new database from a blueprint, black menu items in the Action menu now highlight properly (the menu text inverts when highlighted).

• Minor documentation corrections.

1 Like

Thank you Jim, file paths in my databases now work with High Sierra :grinning:

Info(“volumes”) now correctly returns a list of volumes, including my internal hard drive, a USB drive plugged into my computer, and a network connected drive. This will be very useful to me once the server is operational.

Thanks for getting back to me on that (I had asked Tom to check this). Another bug marked off the list! and in this case, the fix was a byproduct of another fix, so it was essentially a freebie :slight_smile: