Is the Panorama Database Exchange working?

Panorama Help contains a page on the Panorama Database Exchange which looks like a great idea. I’ve tried to follow the instructions but I come to a stop where the upload instructions say, “To add a new database to the exchange, start by choosing Add Database from the Share menu.”

Is the exchange working? If not, is there any likelihood of its doing so? It would be really useful.

michael

The Share menu is available when you have the Panorama Database Exchange window open (opened from the Help menu.)

I don’'t believe Jim has this totally in operation yet. I had sent a couple of files to the Exchange several months ago and Jim told me at that time he was not yet ready to implement this as yet. For all I know he still has not had the time to address the Exchange to date.

Well here’s my Panorama Database Exchange window and I don’t seem to have a Share menu. Is there another way in perhaps?

m

You have the Panorama Help file open and not the Panorama Database Exchange file. Go to the Help menu and select Panorama Database Exchange. This will open the actual file you need as shown below. The files look similar if you have “Panorama Database Exchange” selected in the Help file.

Seen. Thanks Gary.

m

I have opened the Database Exchange window, searched for ‘Mail’, selected the file ‘Mailbox’, but the Download button merely highlites and does nothing more.

If I choose to download My Mailing List which is also displayed as an available file, the Download button does work and the file downloads.

It appears that the downloads remain on the server to which they were originally upload and are not on a ProVUE server.

My site is normally very reliable, but has been offline since yesterday apparently, in part, because of the snow in Denver. So far no one has been able to make it to the building where the servers are housed in order to determine the exact cause.

It worked on Saturday.

Pre-snow in Denver, but I’m getting impatient to see the site back up.

Same here… It seems, that the provue files won’t download, but others do.
The counter on the right also counts 1+, but it only produces an empty folder in my /Downloads folder.
The “open” button also does not highlight, as there is nothing to open.

What files are you having problems with? I tried a random sampling of both ProVUE and JamesCook files and they downloaded fine. Perhaps there was a temporary outage.