B7 Instrumentation Panel Greyed Out

I am taking my first steps with this new feature and do not know if I am doing something wrong or if something is misbehaving.

When I follow the instructions to enable instrumentation to save output to a text file, the instrumentation panel is appearing greyed out. The switches and menus seem to work but all the objects are greyed out. I wonder if this is working as intended.

This seems to be a cosmetic glitch; the feature itself appears to be working.

I’m not surprised. The last step in my testing was to install Panorama X on four different computers, and one of them had this symptom. It takes at least a day to push out a new release even if the fix is trivial (which this may or may not be), and I decided that this release had waited long enough. As you discovered, the panel still works.

While I am using Pan X on Catalina (10.15.6) most of the time, I installed it on my old MBP (10.14.6), too. The symptom is appearing there, too.

Yes, you’ll see that on any computer unless you are logged on using my developer account. Which of course you won’t be. And of course usually I am, which is why I didn’t notice it until the last second. I have the problem all sorted, it will be fixed in the next release.