What Avery label template in Pan6 is the closest match to 5371?

I was going to use Pan6’s Avery templates to print out some business cards but didn’t see anything close to the 5371 size - a card 2.0 x 3.5 inches, 10 to a sheet, no gaps between cards but with top, bottom, left, right borders on the page. I’ve looked at several of the Avery templates given; they seem mostly oriented towards a mailing exercise that would have different info on each label. In this case, the same info (and graphic) would be on each label. I can handle that part. There are lots of alternatives - including Avery’s online tool. So I’m not stuck. I’d just rather use Panorama and I didn’t see what I was looking for in the list of templates, so thought I’d ask before I moved to a different tool.

I didn’t see any Avery templates in PanX - if they are there, please let me know. Thank you, Paul

Avery templates are described about 3/4 of the way down the page.

For the benefit of someone that comes along later, the easiest way to do this is to make a database with enough records to print a page of labels. No data is needed, as whatever you need will be included on the tile. I print up return address labels that way.

Hi Paul… I don’t know how to send a private message… but could you please email me? Thanks!

You can just click on someone’s name, then click on the Message button. From there on out it’s just like email.

THanks Jim, but I click on “Designer” Paul, but I don’t see any email
button, sorry.

• Ray

You were still classified as a “new user”, because you hadn’t read enough other posts for the “basic” classification. Sending private messages is one of the abilities that is granted when you reach basic.

Thank you Dave. Not sure if the “You” in "You were still classified …"
refers to me or to Ray. I’ll read more posts anyway.

Paul

It referred to Ray. You (Paul) were granted basic status in September 2016.

BTW The “were” was deliberately past tense. I manually promoted him before I posted.