Today's Zoom Session -- Orientation, 1 PM California Time

I only just downloaded it now, and tried redownloading it, but no luck in getting it to open.

try right-clicking or control-clicking on the icon and selecting open from the menu.

That worked - thank you so much!

The link for the Zoom session is now available in the Live Course Calendar, as 8 of you have already discovered! I’ll be along soon.

I cannot find the Zoom meeting information in my email. I tried to join a Zoom meeting with the ID, 399726493, but was told such a meeting does not exist.

Sam

Same thing here. Apple cannot check it so no launch.

If you hold down the control button while launching Panorama, it should work - it worked for me.

If you see this alert when launching Panorama X 10.2 –

Please follow the instruction I sent out, hold down the control key, click on the Panorama icon, choose Open from the popup menu.

You need to use the link in the Course Calendar. Launch Panorama X 10.2 and open the course calendar from the Help menu.

Then click Join Session.

When are you sending the link???

Waiting to be let in.

It’s been sent. Look at the arrow in the post above yours.

Do you have to download Pan 10.2 to get on the zoom meeting???

I used AppDelete to get rid fo the old PanoramaX and moved the new downloaded PanX 10.2 to my App Folder. When I double click with command key down it says it must be logged into an account.

The only Zoom link is in the Help menu of Panorama 10.2 for these sessions.

Yes you do.

You will need to download 10.1 and log in. The login will carry over to 10.2.

Well now the older PanX asks to log on but when I put in my email and assumed password it says email or password is incorrect. I go the lost password route.

Finally got all the ducks to line up.

Is there anyone that wound up not being able to get into the meeting?