Today's First Zoom Session -- Related Databases, 12:15 PM California Time

Today there will be two sessions, with the first session starting at 12:15 PM California time. We’ll go for about an hour, then break until about 2 PM when the second session will begin (the 2PM is only for those signed up for the server class, if you aren’t signed up for that it will not appear in your Live Course Calendar).

Once again, the Zoom link for this session will appear in the Live Course Calendar which you can access from the Help menu in Panorama X 10.2. There will be a second, separate link for the second session. I know almost all of you have already downloaded and installed the new version of Panorama X 10.2, if not, please see the Start Here → Welcome to the Panorama X 10.2 Online Courses! post.

I will probably post the Zoom link about 15 minutes or so before the session starts, in other words, at about noon California time. If you have difficulty connecting to Zoom, please reply to this post. I will monitor this forum thread to see if anyone needs help.

Hi, my course calendar says that I’m no registered for any live session :slightly_frowning_face: