Steps to transfer Panorama Classic License from one pc to another

Hello,

I read on post asking basically the same question, how to transfer the Panorama license from on pc to another pc and it mentioned having to deactivate the license on the old pc and activating it on the new pc, but that’s it. Not sure how to do that. Is this process documented in one of the Panorama manuals or can someone specify how to do this? Thanks.

This is documented starting on page 22 of the *Welcome To Panorama" PDF file.

It’s pretty simple though. On the old computer, open the Registration window (from the Panorama menu) and press the Deactivate button. Then on the new computer, use the same window to activate with the serial number. If you use the Panorama Installer to install Panorama on the new computer, it will automatically open the Registration window for you after the install is finished.

1 Like

Thank you.

And the beat goes on.

I was near to be floored when I walked behind the counter at a client’s office to then see the computer user working at their PC and seeing them entering information in Panorama forms.

O those were the days. Just how long has it been since the Windows version of Panorama was last sold?

A sidelight to it all happened when I asked the user how they liked the software. They expressed their dislike as they wished it had a ‘search’ feature. They expressed how they had to keep a separate paper logbook because they sometimes needed to reference old information. And there goes the lack of training that occurs in the real world and affects our users appreciation for the software that they use. Oh vey.

Yeah, wouldn’t a search feature be nice? :thinking: :exploding_head:

Robert - Pro that you are, did you offer to “add” a search feature for them? :slightly_smiling_face: