Print One Record Error

I have a form that I open using the View menu, I then select Print One Record from the File menu and I select to Mail a PDF. When I do this Panorama X will display this error. “Dialog program error — dialog will be aborted.”

The pdf is created and Apple Mail launches but the error remains. Also, when I do this the form that I am printing always moves behind the current window.

Works here (with macOS 10.12.2) without any issues.

Im on the same OS, 10.12.2.

So here is the exact sequence. The file that contains the form is currently secret, form a different file I setactivedatabase to “Estimates” (which contains the form I want to print) and opensavedwindows.

This opens my main Estimates form. From this form, I open the form I want to mail a pdf from using the View menu, I then select Print One Record from the File menu and I select to Mail a PDF.

Hmmmm, now it is not giving me an error. I have quit and relaunched Panorama X but it is still not throwing the error. I will have to look closer what I am doing when the error shows up. I do have 2 monitors, my main laptop and a connected second monitor which I have noticed might cause some weird things to happen.

I will get back to you.

This kind of thing was reported before concerning printing a procedure, and would seem to be the same thing. It inspired bitbucket issue #550.