Merge All Windows

In TextEdit if there is more than 1 document open there is an option under the Window menu item to merge all windows. This moves the windows to a single window with tabs for each document. Is this possible with Panorama X?

Sorry, no, that is not currently possible.

Thank you Jim,

Another quick question. According to Apples Human Interface Guidelines for macOS beta it looks like combo boxes will be a part of the system. Although further searching shows it was available before, any way Here is the link for what ever it is worth.

https://developer.apple.com/macos/human-interface-guidelines/fields-and-labels/combo-boxes/

If combo boxes are implemented, will Panorama X add that to the Object Library? And, could a combo box be used like a search with the results in the choices section of the combo box?

I guess I am looking for the ability to enter a field, start typing and have the results pop up like a combo box. When the user selects an item from the combo box i.e. search results, it uses that value for the field.

Just wondering.

I think Combo Boxes have been part of Cocoa from the beginning. Yep, I just checked, the documentation says “available since OS X 10.0”. Panorama does use combo boxes in a couple of places in inspector panels.

There are some obstacles that make it difficult to use Apple’s NSComboBox class as the basis for an object in Panorama’s Object Library. It certainly would be a handy feature, and has been on my radar for a long time (years). Eventually Panorama X will have a combo box type feature, but I’m not sure if it will be based on Apple’s code or implemented in some other way. Unfortunately this isn’t likely to happen in the near future.