IF statement inside formulafill lookup?

My first test would be to copy my formula used in the formulafill statement and go to the Skills field and choose the Morph tool from the toolbar and then select the Morph Current Field… entry. When the Morph dialog opens use Start with Formula and then paste in the formula you copied from your formulafill statement in your procedure. When the After panel fills in hit the Morph button and then see if you again have the same problem in the RecordNumber field. If there is no data change in the RecordNumber field then the problem is elsewhere in your code or in some other weird way.

Thanks @gary - that’s exactly what happened. When entered via the Start with Formula, it worked as expected. So clearly I messed something up! Rebuilt the search database and now it’s working the way it should, and it has saved me hours of manual outputs.

Just wanted to say thanks to @admin and everybody here who offered advice. With your help I got it all working (and it seems to be running great!) It’s a real testament to Jim and the community he’s built here with all of you that someone like me, using the program for two weeks, can build something so powerful. Thanks again for the support…I feel like I learned a lot from your tips, especially about where to troubleshoot next time. Have a great week!

Best,
Biagio