How do you activate a new custom constructor?

I am playing around with creating a new constructor and can not get it to appear in the Constructor menu. The only way to get it to appear and be usable is to put the procedures in the _FormConstructorLib.pandb file in the Panorama X Resource folder. It is not recognized in my personal Library folder where the custom functions and statements are kept. Putting it in the Panorama X app itself will mean it will not survive when the app is updated to a new version and would have to be manually reinstalled each time.

Sorry, at the moment Panorama X doesn’t recognize constructor’s outside of Panorama itself. I’ll have to work on that.

I’ll be curious to see what you’ve come up with! :slight_smile:

Thanks Jim, when I get further down the line I’ll be happy to give you a look at what I’m up to with this project.

Gotta say that I luv the challenges that go between magicians.

You have to remember that some magicians don’t always perform as successfully as they hoped. Take poor old Chung Ling Soo (William Elsworth Robinson) for instance. His final performance of the famous Bullet Trick proved rather problematical. :grimacing: