How do I move PanX to a new computer

I did various searches on this, including searching on Payment Subscription but didn’t find what I was looking for. I have PanX on a High Sierra machine but plan on running it exclusively (leaving Pan6 behind - so sad) on a refurbished Mini running Catalina.

There was a world of licensing activation/deactivation steps in years past, but I can’t recall how that is handled now. I could dig deeper, but figured it should be an easy to find in this forum. Maybe this inquiry will help others.

Perhaps I can keep PanX on both the Catalina and High Sierra machines - but that lacks commitment :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve installed PanX on the Catalina box. Do I just delete it off the High Sierra Machine and continue on the other computer - nothing added (reg codes, etc.)? I have no working/in-progress files to move over. Starting new with everything. I do have months and months of active subscription.

Just install it on the new machine (which you have already done) and log on with your email address and password. If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it from the logon screen.

It’s up to you whether or not you delete Panorama X from the old computer, or log off on the old computer. You don’t have to do either, and there won’t be any extra charge unless you use it on both computers at the same time. Of course if you transfer the old computer to someone else you should log off of Panorama X so that they don’t incur charges on your account. If you forget, you can also do that remotely from the Site License window of your new computer. For example this could be handy if a computer was stolen.

1 Like