Clairvoyance weirdness

Maybe it’s just me … but with only 4 desired entries in a field, one of them fails in clairvoyance. There are only 4 entries used; each starts with a digit: 1, 2, 3, 4. The first 3 work fine; the 4th used to, for 99.99% of the time dating back 10 years. Now, in the last 3 days, 4 doesn’t work in PanX. I have checked to make sure I didn’t have a rogue 4xxxx that was interfering with the desired 4xxx – but there is none. I even replaced all the 4 bunch with the same 4xxx text. Still the problem.

I don’t think it’s just you. It sounds similar to this previously reported problem.

Yikes! I scanned about 15% of that stuff and see no hope. Can I have Pan6 back? 8^)

I am really under the gun here, with a looming deadline, and having little picky stuff like this, and clairvoyance being one of the reasons I’ve stayed with Panorama since the late 80s, is so frustrating I have no words for it.

Except, maybe, I give up.

You didn’t scan far enough. Thread reports the problem has been fixed and will be in the next release. Which has been pending for months, most likely, many hope, because it will feature the initial release of Panorama X Server. Which now is by far the biggest missing piece for the the user base.