Channel use for sending email attachments

Perfect, Thank you.

With the above, I’ll bang on seeing if I can figure out the limitation with the form string option but I can take it from here.

Not any longer. I signed up for this, and the first month was free. It took a while to get my DNS correct and now I’ve received a $35/month bill while not having sent any emals through their system. Yes, it has been 6 years since that post but perhaps it is time to edit the ‘free’ part as many may not need a $35 monthly service.

Their web site now says free for up to 5,000 emails/month. ProVUE is still using this service, our most recent monthly bill was for 12 cents. So you might want to contact them, your bill might be a mistake.

Looking closely at their web page, the Free for 5,000 emails/month is only free for the 30 day trial.

After several back and forths with them, I was given a link for a Flex plan (Pay As You Go). Apparently the only reference to this low cost option is in their Help System. This appears to be what ProVUE signed up for several years ago and is not part of their pricing page options. https://help.mailgun.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048661093-How-does-PAYG-billing-work-

The description of the Flex plan doesn’t seem to exactly match the plan ProVUE is using. We are not billed in increments of a dollar, instead, charges accumulate until they get up to 50 cents. Perhaps we are using a “grandfathered” plan that is no longer available (I think the company was purchased by another entity a few years ago, so that wouldn’t be surprising). In any case, all of ProVUE’s transactional email is sent thru this (monthly statements, trial welcomes, purchase receipts etc.) and it only costs a few $ per year. We’ve never had any problem with this service, but I will certainly keep watch for possible future changes in their terms of service. I think there is a wide selection of companies that offer similar services.